Car accident. Slip and fall. Dog bite. Other. What are “damages”, and what are you entitled to?
Fairly simple list here:
- Property damage: If your car or other personal property is damaged, it must be paid for;
- Medical bills: Any and all medical expenses that you incur because of the accident/incident;
- Lost wages: Yep, if you miss work, this can be claimed;
- Misc expenses: If you incur out of pocket expenses that you would not have otherwise incurred, this can be included; and
- Pain and Suffering: The injuries you sustained, the impact on your body and life, we can make a claim for this too.
How do I know what my claim is worth? This is more difficult. This is not a common occurrence in your life, and you have no experience in this area.
That is where we come in. This is what we do. Attorneys with decades of legal experience in the area of personal injury cases.
It’s what we do. In fact, it is ALL we do. We help people who need our help, who are unsure about the process, who don’t know quite where to go.
And, at no out of pocket expense to you at all. None. Zip.
Any questions about your case? Call us, or feel free to email at Czachar@zacharlaw.com. There is no cost at all to talk to us.