In 23 years, we have represented thousands of injured victims.
No matter the size of the case, big or small, people who have been injured, seeking representation, primarily seek the same things:
1. They want to feel secure that their attorney is competent to do the job;
2. They want to receive assurance that their car will be repaired, or if totaled, paid for;
3. They want to know that they can get the medical care they need, and that the bills will be paid;
4. They want assurance that their lost wages will be made up to them;
5. They want to know if they have questions or concerns, they can call their attorney and get answers.
This list is not inclusive of all clients, but it pretty accurately represents 95% of injured people.
Note what element is missing: The elements of getting as much money as they can. That is because that is a myth. That is not what most people are looking for.
That is a lie that insurance companies want society to believe to make non-injury victims think that car accidents are only a money grab.
Those greedy victims; their greedy attorneys. Simply not true. People want to know that their basic needs and their out of pocket losses will be retaken care of and/or reimbursed.
They want to know that their attorney has their back, and will work hard to get the results they need.
They want to understand the process and know they can ask questions. Be careful to choose the right law firm. A first meeting should give you confidence. If you are not sure, keep looking.