During your first meeting with a lawyer, you may have a lot of different emotions. Meeting with an attorney can feel intimidating and a bit scary. There may be a hundred questions running through your head. You may have hoped you would never have to meet with an attorney. We completely understand.
Your attorney should be prompt, a good listener, informed, objective and honest.
- Don’t you hate waiting for the professional to come into the room at an appointment? We do too!
- We will listen to you and the facts of your case. How can we advise and explain things, if we don’t listen first?
- We are informed on the law and will become informed about your facts. You need someone with experience to do the job for you. We will do just that!
- We will be objective, meaning, we will explain the law, as it applies to your facts without any embellishment. You need to understand how these cases work and whether you have a case;
- Above all, you will get honesty from us. If you have a case, we will tell you; if we don’t think so, we will explain why.
At Zachar Law Firm, the attorneys and staff are dedicated to fighting for your best interests. Have you met with another attorney who treated you like a number, or talked down to you? Why would you hire such a person to fight for you?
You want an attorney that seems interested, one who seems to care and one that has the experience you need. During the first meeting, the attorney and/or staff member will likely ask a lot of questions. Attorneys like to gather as much information as possible. At ZLF, we ask questions and gather information, to help properly advise you and protect your best interest. That is our job, and we do it well.
When giving information, if you don’t know all the answers, that’s fine. Just try your best. At ZLF, we have attorneys with twenty and thirty years of experiences, paralegal and staff who are immensely experienced and our own private investigator. In other words, we can often acquire information if needed and we know to effectively build your case.
Important: Communication is the key to a good attorney-client relationship. If you feel like your attorney does not communicate well or is not compassionate towards your needs, they might not be the best law firm for you. You should feel comfortable talking with your attorney. You should feel like your attorney cares about you and cares about your case. You should feel like you hired the correct attorney. At ZLF, we have represented thousands of clients, but each one receives stellar personal care.
This is why ZLF has been one of the best personal injury law firms in Phoenix for 23+ years.