For the initial appointment with your lawyer, you should bring all documents and photos that you have that pertain to your case The experienced attorneys at Zachar Law Firm will go through your documentation, photographs, and materials, and begin building your case.
The specific documents which may be most important to your case are:
- The accident report or exchange slip (if you do not have an accident report that is okay, we are able to order the report. If the police did not show up, this is also okay, as Zachar Law Firm’s attorneys and staff are trained to build your case even without an accident report);
- Photographs of the damage to the vehicles;
- The insurance information for both yourself and the at-fault driver;
- A list of any medical providers you have seen or anticipate seeing in the future;
- Dates you have missed from work because of the accident (you are entitled to be compensated for your lost wages because of your accident);
- Contact information for any insurance adjustors you have spoken to; and
- Receipts of items you needed to purchase because of the accident.
If you do not have all of these materials, that is okay. The ZLF attorneys and staff can generally obtain these materials very quickly. More importantly, Zachar Law Firm knows how to build your case, highlighting the most important aspects of your case to the insurance carrier for the at-fault party.
The attorneys at Zachar Law Firm will ensure that all the materials are collected and you are compensated not just for your medical bills, but for your other damages which are personal to you, as a result of this accident.
The experienced attorneys at Zachar Law Firm have been helping injured people in Arizona for nearly 30 years. Personal injury and wrongful death cases are all we do.